EURAHL’s mission is strengthening connections, promoting synergies, and bringing together the voices of European Networks working in the field of Active and Healthy Living.
The main goals of the Coalition are:
- Bringing together all the relevant networks and associations with an interest in active and healthy living to influence and inform the development of AHL policies and actions at European, national, and regional levels.
- Developing stakeholders’ understanding of active and healthy living and the role played by the different EURAHL partner associations.
- Promoting the concept of active and healthy living and collaborative initiatives among the networks and associations engaged in the Coalition.
- Developing synergies and collaborations across networks and associations to ensure greater harmonisation of AHL activities and initiatives.
- Signposting and access to the resources and expertise of the Partner networks.
We welcome additional associations to the Coalition that share our mission, aims and goals. Join the founding Coalition members and start to focus on strengthening the work done in European active and healthy living.
Why RSCN joined EURAHL
The RSCN is the network that represents all accredited AHA(L) Reference Site regions and has its origins firmly established within the EIP on AHA framework. Our Aims are to:
- Promote a life-course approach to active and healthy ageing; and
- Accelerate the scaling-up and deployment of major innovations and digital health and care solutions that are tailored to our Reference Site regions.
- Support sustainable development in relation to health and wellbeing.
Our aims are consistent with the main goals of the EURAHL coalition.
Being one of the EURAHL coalition’s founding members we recognise the benefits this will have for AHA(L) Reference Site regions through the sharing and exchange of knowledge and experience; having a better, and more holistic, understanding of wider activities within the active and healthy living arena; building on the “Quadruple Helix” model adopted by our AHA(L) Reference Site regions; and in developing opportunities for collaboration with other networks
If you want to know more about EURAHL, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EURAHL was initially launched in 2022 in the framework of the activities of the EU funded project IN-4-AHA
EURAHL Core Partners